|I am: OPEN |
If you would like to commission me, then please send me a note containing commission description, and possibly a written or visual reference of the character(s) involved.
Things I am strong in:
Things I'm not strong in:
Things I will not do:
-Strong Sexual Situations
-Strong Fetish (vore is the exception)
-Strong Gore (blood is okay)
Here are some price guidelines you should follow. If your commission request does not fit within these categories, then don't panic; keyword, "guidelines"
-Line art: $20
-Paper Dolls*: $20
-Portrait, no/extra simple BG*: $25
-Portrait, simple BG: $35
-Portrait, medium BG: $45
-Portrait, complex BG: $55
-Multiple Characters: $5 each...
* examples of paper-dolls can be found in my gallery
I have taken on a commission for a comic, and so I've decided to set a secure price range. Keep in mind time and scripting factors.
You MUST submit a plot idea for the comic, whether major or minor. I will not think up comic ideas.
SCRIPTS:If you submit a script, containing dialogue, panel cues, and plot/setting, you will get a discount of %10. The more detailed the script, the higher the discount.
Linework: $10 A panel
Finalized: $15 A panel
-Payment will be done through PayPal only, with US dollars.
-Payment is not required until the client has seen a clear-cut sketch of the proposed commission and has approved of it.
-I will not proceed with the commission until payment has been made at that point.
- If you would like me to make changes to palette and pose, please tell me now before I finalize the picture.
- If there are minor details that I missed/messed up *a particular marking, hair styling, key object missing, etc* I will be happy to make changes in the finalized version. However, I will only do this once.
- I will not refund your money if you are displeased with the picture. If you paid after seeing the sketch, and you do not approve of the final version, I will make changes; if, afterward, you are still displeased, then I apologize but you will not be refunded.
-I will only refund your money if, for whatever reason, I am unable to finish your commission.
-If you would like me to finish a commission by a certain date, please let me know beforehand. I would like to know least 2 weeks in advance.
- Yes, you may post my commission in your own gallery if you would like. However, I ask that you give me credit for the artwork.
ALL OF THIS INFO IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE. If you commission me, please be attentive to these rules. If, you commission me, and these rules change during your commission, you will not be bound by the changes.